Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Scentsy = Happiness

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over analyzing a situation; trying to put pieces together, justifying what could have would've happened...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on. Because in 3 words I can sum up everything I know about life: "life goes on". Because the struggles make you stronger, the changes make you wiser, and happiness has it's own way of taking it's sweet time. Life isn't always beautiful but just because I've been having the most terrible days doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of my life. I just have to get there.


Sorry about the depressing start to my post, but I'm still recovering and on that note I'll begin by sharing what makes me smile on these bloomy days. It's Scentsy! The smells are so awesome. I have some favorites and not so favorites after purchasing them.

Of course since I'm new I had to purchase the warmer, and I was happy to see the cutest warmer ever! This cupcake was made perfectly for me. I also recently purchased their Scentsy Travel Tin in Weathered Leather it gives your car a new car smell, a must try.  Anyways they have so many fragrances I couldn't choose so I bought a few that I smelled from some samples. I'll be giving my personal reviews on these bar fragrances down below.





♥ My Dear Watson has a sophisticated fragrance. It's a refreshing minty smell which I liked very much. From reviews I've read this fragrance is adored by new and returning customers.
♥ Luna has a floral but yet manly fragrance. I loved it on the sample but as a fragrance for my bedroom I wasn't crazy over.
♥ Simply Irresistible bar smells like a male cologne and I LOVE it. This happens to be in my top 3 favorites.
♥ Kahiko Hula is a new Scentsy bar and let me tell you I drool over this fragrance. It smells exactly what it sounds like. Reminds me of Hawaii and it's very fruity and believe me I hate fruity smells but this one smells awesome. This surely made the top favorites.
♥ Pima Cotton has a clean smell and OMG I swear this bar has a Gain fragrance. This Scentsy bar will remind you of fresh laundry and I believe it's a must. Top 1 on my favorites.


If you're a Scentsy junkie let me know which one is your favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment