Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Vintage Diner

I have been begging my boyfriend for us to start trying new restaurants that some people do not know about. Del's Charcoal Burgers caught my attention when I was searching for diners around Dallas with vintage decor. The food is great as well, I tried their Jalapeno Cheeseburger and it was heaven. I also loved their root beer which has been made from scratch for 50 years now. Hossein Taher bought the place 4 years ago but has not changed the menu ever since. They have been serving red meat since Joe McCarthy died in 1957 and the original menu is still on the wall to prove it. My boyfriend had the guacamole burger which was also delicious. If you love trying new restaurants this is a must to try. Is located in Richardson right off Main Street right in the corner.

Hossein Taher (New Owner)





No comments:

Post a Comment