Thursday, September 15, 2011

Waxing The City

Had my wax appointment this morning and I was not looking forward to it because what girl looks forward to a wax at least I don't. The girl I went with previously no longer is employed at this location so I tried someone new her name is Melissa and she was awesome! My experience was more than pleasant. I definitely will be going back to her. If you need a good wax for anything from eyebrows, legs to brazilians this is the place to go. They do all the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders from what I was told from my previous waxer so you know this place is great. They have a cute refreshment area and are very professional. Check our their website http://www.waxinthecity.com/ if your interested appointments can be done over the phone or online 24/7. They are also having a good deal coming up this Fall to get 50% off if you refer or being referred. Check it out and you won't be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment