Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hanna's Inspired Leopard Nails

So I started watching Pretty Little Liars new season and I'm hooked once again! On Monday I was watching Season 2 Episode 17 I believe. Something caught my eye about Hanna's awesome manicure. I love the way leopard and red come together and maybe not so much in clothing because sometimes it can look a little trampy but on the nails I thought it would add some twist.

I decided to give this mani inspiration a try. I used my Essie in who's she red and bought some of Sally Hansen-Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Kitty, Kitty. I'm in love wit this look and the best part of it, is that the nail strips last a long time and don't let me get started on all the designs they have to choose from.


My Inspiration- Pretty Little Liars






No comments:

Post a Comment