Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Pick-Me-Up

Everyone can use a little emotional pick-me-up every once in a while. Something that works for me is to write notes to myself, notes containing something I've heard from someone else that just struck me, or a famous inspirational quote. Other times, I'll write these things on a post-it, and stick it in my planner. It's not hard to find inspirational quotes, but you may have to read a few before you find one that strikes a chord with you.


Today would of been my Friday but unfortunately there was a change of plans. Not only my work schedule is a little different this week but my honey is out of town, on a good note I was able to have ME time and catch up with school work. So here's one of my favorite quotes I'll be sharing with you today. Enjoy!


"Do what you can with what you've got
wherever you are"

-Theodore Roosevelt


No comments:

Post a Comment