Saturday, June 23, 2012

DIY Ombre Nails

If you must know since last year the ombre trend has been going strong! I decided to do a nail tutorial with the whole ombre concept and I came up with something bright and summery but trendy at the same time. I will be telling you the step by step but also you can check out my channel and see the video I have on this tutorial. I hope that you enjoy it and let me know if you try any different colors.


1. Prime your nails with a light color either white or light beige. I went with a light beige.
2. Have all your tools and products at reach. You will need three nail polishes I tried a neon yellow, lime green and baby blue. You will also need some nail polish remover, cotton swab and a makeup sponge.
3. Add three strips of color onto the sponge and then roll around your nails for that gradient effect.
4. After finishing all the nails clean the edges with the nail polish remover and cotton swab.
5. Lastly add top coat and voila you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment