Thursday, July 26, 2012

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse

I've been debating to get a self tanner. For the longest time I used Jergens but the smell of the tanner made my stomach turn. I think is too strong and it feels sticky on my skin. I decided after much researching to get St Tropez, is a pretty reputable brand and have not heard any negative comments.


I think this tan works perfectly for those who want a beautiful sun-kissed look without using sunbeds or damaging your skin outdoors. If you can't bear the smell of false tan then I'd skip this but honestly it's not overpowering as the Jergens brand. It's also extremely easy to use and dries within minutes. I suggest buying the tan applicator mitt that they have at Sephora to apply it. It saves you time and goes on smoothly with the mitten. As far as how long it lasted. It lasted me about a week without re-application which I think is fine.
On the back of the packaging it gives you instructIons on how to apply it. It notes to exfoliate your skin. I used ocean salt from LUSH and used my exfoliated mitten in the shower. After showering I applied moisturizer to my dry areas and waited about half an hour. I then applied the self tanner all over with the mitten and waited about 60 seconds before getting dressed. It does note you can take a shower after 4 hours to reveal a more natural sun-kissed look which I did and I have to admit I LOVE this product especially for my fair skin.


You can get this product at Sephora for about $30.00 and the applicator mitt for about $6.00. The LUSH exfoliator I use is from LUSH and that costs about $19.95-$34.95 a pot depending on the size you get. I know that the self tanner is a bit expensive but I have to be honest I have never used anything that works so well and looks so natural. MUST TRY!


No comments:

Post a Comment