Monday, September 10, 2012

Vitamins For Women

I know a lot of women take a multivitamins as their vitamin intake, the real question is which vitamins are the most important ones and which should you be taking on a daily basis?

I personally don't take multivitamins but they are good since they have a little of everytHing. Multivitamins contain:

VITAMIN A- for healthy vision and skin

VITAMIN B- for a metabolism booster

VITAMIN C– keeps your immune system strong for the flu seasons

VITAMIN D– promotes healthy bones

VITAMIN Efor healthy development of muscles and brain function

I personally take only Vitamin D, B12 and Hair, Skin & Nails vitamins every night before bed. Now I'm not saying that this is what you need to take but per my doctors orders I was low deficiency in Vitamin D and he also recommended B12 for lack of energy that I was lacking. As for the Hair Skin & Nails I just take for more healthier hair, skin and nails of course. I also drink a bunch of Green Tea pretty much every morning to replace coffee. Let me know what your vitamin intake or which vitamins you think are the most important ones. I might actually look into maybe taking some multivitamins gummies instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment