Sunday, September 2, 2012

Just For Kicks

So, I've been in the search for some new running buddies. I currently own some Reebok that I need to replace. I decided to go with Nike because I've heard so many good things about their sneakers.

I haven't been so athletic since I was in Junior High. I really want to get back in the habit of being a runner how I used to because running has always been very calming to me.

Anyways moving on...I've been eyeing the Nike Free Run 3 and love them. I tried on a few at a local shoe store but haven't found a color that I really like. After all sneakers are an investment for your feet :) Instead I decided to customize my own online and came up with a few that I think I like, but I'm still very undecided. This is were ya'll come in. Help me choose and let me know which ones you think would be cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment