Monday, October 29, 2012

Do You Sleep Naked?

I have to admit sometimes I don't take my own advice. I don't tend to take my makeup off every single night, but I try at least. Have you wonder why it is extremely important to remove your makeup before bed? I didn't grow up having the perfect skin, but as I've become older I have found products that work on me and the ones that don't work so well either. Believe it or not removing your makeup before bed can prevent many things:

♥ Reduce the size of your pores.
♥ Prevent skin inflammation that's associated with signs of aging.
♥ Prevent the skin of your eyelids from drying out.
♥ Keep the chemicals in your makeup from soaking into your pores.
♥ Allow the natural shedding process to begin, keeping your skin from looking dull.



No comments:

Post a Comment