Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Liebster Award

I was nominated by the sweetest HannahBelle, I was so honor that she found my blog and thought I was a good nominee. 

Rules:

1. Each nominee must answer 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3.Then come up with 11 questions that they will answer
4. Go to their page and tell them that you have nominated them
5. No tag backs 

1. What's your favorite blog post that you have ever written?
Believe it or not my favorite blog post that I've written has to be my "Homemade Face Masks"
2. What has been you biggest achievement of 2013, so far?
Coping with depression
3. What is your most treasured possession?
My son is the most treasured person in my life right now
4. How long have you been blogging for?
About 2 years now
5. What beauty item is at the top of your wishlist?
KORA organic skincare line from Miranda Kerr
6. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
Matte lipsticks are my favorite
7. Favorite film?
I can't think of a great film but if it counts I loved "The Sleeping Beauty" growing up and still do
8. The Body Shop or Lush
LUSH even though I still love to shop at both
9. Do you prefer online shopping or going out to the store?
I am definitely an online shopper a bit too much if you ask me
10. High heels or flats?
I wear heels more often but I do love heels
11. Why did you decide to start a blog?
Felt right and thought I shared all my tips and knowledge from beauty school and hairdresser

Thanks to HannahBelle for nominating mo for this award! 

My questions to the nominees:
1. Forever 21 and H&M?
2. One beauty product you can't live without?
3. Fashion icon and why?
4. What is the reason you began your blog?
5. Favorite beauty brand and why?
6. Who is a blogger you follow daily?
7. Posts that you love to read about?
8. Are you loving the oval nails trend or are you sticking with square nails?
9. Favorite beauty guru?
10. Inspiration for your blog?
11. Fashion style?

Bloggers who I tag:


8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your nomination!! I'm so happy of my first award!!!
    Love,
    Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the nomination!! :) I'm really happy!

    xx
    www.serendipitystyle7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination! :-) You're awesome, like your blog!

    www.beauteousquirk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and thank you for nominating me! x

    www.carefulfeet.me

    ReplyDelete