Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Business Cards Inspiration

So I have finally decided to treat my blog as a business and I am ready to order business cards. I will post the latest trends and even post some samples to get your creative juices flowing. So let's get started…

WHAT TO PUT ON A BLOG BUSINESS CARD:

Before we get all fancy, let’s talk about why you need a business card, what you should put on it and where you can order from.

♥ Name
♥ Website URL
♥ E-mail
♥ Social Media



TRENDS IN BLOGGER BUSINESS CARDS:

Do I want to do a folded business card or a double-sided one, you might be wondering. Here are the latest trends.


QR CODE IDEAS:

You’ve read about QR codes everywhere. Now learn what they are, how you can create them and how to use them for your business cards. They can come in handy and make your business cards stand out.


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BUSINESS CARD SO FAR?
I'M UNDECIDED ON THIS LOOK.




No comments:

Post a Comment