Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kidd's Kids Concert

Kidd Kraddick (David Peter Cradick) passed away on July, 27, 2013. It was an unexpected passing and many fans were sad to hear the occurrence, but I can only imagine how his family must of felt when they received the news. Kidd always seemed to be in good spirits and in honor of his passing a scheduled tribute in his honor.

We have been so used to listening to Kidd on our morning commute, but even if many did not care for his ranting, you can still help his charity by attending Kidd's Kids concert on August, 15, 2013.

I can honestly say that I was not planning on attending the concert, but one on my co-workers was able to not only just get tickets BUT VIP tickets which is even more tempting. As exhausted as I was that day I decided to attend anyways, and I am glad I did because I had lots of fun! Not only did I have fun but I got to meet two of my favorite ladies. Shannon Owens from Kidd Kraddick in the Morning and also one of my favorite fashion bloggers Courtney Kerr.

The concert was great but every time I looked up to the stage and saw Kidd's photos with the kids I could not stop thinking about the good cause behind it all.





No comments:

Post a Comment