Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beauty Alert: Velvet Manicure

I saw some of the models on the runway for the Monique Lhullier Fall 2012 Show and all the models had an unusual manicure. They were wearing a velevet manicurte that caught my eye. I happen to be in Sephora one day and saw the product on the shelves from Ciate, I decided to give it a try. I must admit I was a little skeptical because it is a bit on the pricey side. Once I tried it, it was so unusual that it looked and felt like velvet. I do have to admit I am not a big fan because it almost looks like you're growing fungus on your nails. I don't if it maybe has to do with the color I chose, but I am not a big fan. I am glad I tried it but I don't see myself repurchasing it.

If you want to try this new trend I would suggest to try maybe their burgundy. I think that would look more trendy and great. I will be posting pictures so you can see the end results. Hope this review it's helpful and maybe can give you an input if you were thingking of purchasing it.





No comments:

Post a Comment