Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's Turkey Time

Happy Thanksgivng to you all first of all. I am sadly spending in it at work this morning but it is okat because once I'm off work I'll be able to spend it with family. This is the time to reflect all the things we have and what others might not. To be thankful for family, friends and the meal on our table. I am thankful for my health and my son's including everyone around me.

My plan for today will consist of work of course, I then will be heading home and getting ready to eat dinner with the family. I don't have anything special plan for the rest of the day since I will be working the next day. I was really hoping to go shopping for Black Friday but unfortunately my funds are not in a good stand so my Christmas shopping will have to wait. Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving. Photos down below of some of my creations and ootd. Wobble Wobble!





No comments:

Post a Comment