Monday, November 5, 2012

Cattitude

I am a big dog lover but cats are ruling the fashion world right now. I've seen them in the catwalk (get it CATwalk...hehe)  anyways and big top celebrities rocking this new trend. It's a cat's tale! I am loving particularly the cat loafers, but they are way out of my budget. There is some companies that are making the look a likes that are pretty darn close but I think it will be easier to just make them. You can either use an oil based sharpie or even sew them yourself.



That's not all the cat's have taken over! The cat sweater is back?! You're probably asking yourself "What?!" Well cat sweaters were very popular in the 80's believe it or not. I guess is true when they say trends always come back. Let me know what you think of this trend or send me a pic of your DIY I would love to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment