Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Egg-stra Special Easter

My Easter weekend was definitely an egg-cellent one! My birthday happened to fall on Good Friday, and even though I had to work I made the best of it at work by taking treats for my co-workers. I was woken up with some birthday pancakes that morning that made the day even more special too. Later that day my boyfriend brought me flowers which was a nice touch and got me the cutest floral perfect Sping sneakers which I wore on Easter. As a celebration of my birthday I went out with friends that night and I let loose for once, since it is very rare I go out.

On Easter the whole family typically goes to the lake, and this time we went to Grapevine lake with all the family and kids. It was so much fun. It started out pretty chilly and windy, but then the weather got quite nice. I was pretty worn out by the sun so by the time we got home I was ready for a shower and some relaxation time. I ended the night with the finale of "The Walking Dead" and called it a night. I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend like I did. I must admit I did not want my weekend to end whatsoever.



No comments:

Post a Comment