Monday, April 29, 2013

Good Morning Rise and Shine

So we all have different habits when we wake up in the mornings, whether is having that first sip of caffeine in the morning or getting up to exercise but for me I tend to wake up and get in a good mood when I listen to uplifting songs in the car on my way to work. It makes me happy! I will be posting some of the songs that I love to listen to get me going in the morning to start my day off as well as for a cup of orange juice...wink wink




1. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men

2. Here Comes the Sun by The Beattles

3. All the Pennies by Mindy Glendhill

4. Bring Me the Sunshine by Jess Penner

5. Crazy Love by Mindy Glendhill

6. Icing by Charity Vance

7. Left Too Late by Florrie

8. Radioactive by Night Visions

9. Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

10. Too Close by Alex Clare

11. Whole Wide World by Mindy Glendhill

12. Sex On Fire by Kings of Leon

13. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

14. I Like It by Enrique Iglesias

15. Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO


No comments:

Post a Comment