Sunday, May 19, 2013

Close Your Eyes To Sweet-Green Sleepy Time Juice

I've had a hard time sleeping in the past. I fall asleep for a few then wake up in the middle of the night once again. I was prescribed Ambien but honestly I will wake up almost hungover and let me tell you I've not heard pretty things about Ambien either. Many people suffered from sleep walking and doing some outrageous things. I recently began drinking more hot tea at night and picked up some of the Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herb Tea. I do notice that after sipping on some of their tea I do get quite drowsy, but I'm wondering if is a pyschological thing too. Anyways I recently picked up juicing too and I am loving it. Not only does it fill me up but I know exactly what I'm putting in my body every day. Depending on my mood I take sweet juices or feeling a bit more risky with vegetables because I don't like much vegetables.

I've heard that the rich nutrients in the juice recipe that I will posting down below to help you count sheep. Nekka Pasquale, founder of Urban Remedy, invented this recipe using ingredients to calm your body.

Sweet Greens Juice For Sleep


RECIPE:
2 large organic oranges, peeled
♥ 1 organic lemon, peeled 
♥ 1/2 bunch organic watercress
♥ 8 stalks of organic celery 
♥ 1/2 head organic romaine lettuce


Celery Juice- Nekka says ...is a calming effect on the nervous system, "which can help the body unwind. "It also contains a high level of magnesium, which promotes muscle relaxation and a sense of well-being."   calming effect on the nervous system," which can help the body unwind. "It also contains a high level of magnesium, which promotes muscle relaxation and a sense of well-being." 
Watercress and Romaine Juice- these ingredients are high in calcium which can help relax the body after a long day
Lemon and Orange Juice- Nekka says ...citrus in this recipe contains inositol, which Nekkas says can help enhance REM sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment