Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Buffalo River Camping Trip

Only one month away for my first camping trip. My boyfriend and I will be heading to Arkansas down to Buffalo River and I have to admit I'm very excited, but scared as well. First of all is my first ever camping experience in the middle of nowhere in the wilderness, mousse, raccoons, coyotes and I can go on and on. Even though all I can think of is "Am I going to make it out alive" lol, but a small part of me is excited to experience camping out in nature, canoeing, fishing and hiking. I'm still coming up with what I will be needing and the things we will be bringing but it is coming along. The scenery from what I've seen looks absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait! Eeek

Camping Food Menu/Grocery List
♥ Cooler for fridge items
♥ Small tote for dry items
♥ Hot dogs
♥ Hot dog buns
♥ Ketchup
♥ Mustard
♥ Relish
♥ Canned chili
♥ Fritos chips
♥ Shredded cheese
♥ Bread
♥ Eggs
♥ Cinnamon
♥ Syrup
♥ Lunchmeat
♥ Sliced cheese
♥ Mayo
♥ Fruit
♥ S'mores
♥ Water
♥ Hot tea
♥ Hot chocolate
♥ Juice packs
♥ Soda cans

Camping Tote
♥ Plastic spork
♥ Camping cookware set
♥ Straws
♥ Paper towels
♥ Cooking spray
♥ Foil
♥ Ziploc bags
♥ Garbage bags
♥ Disinfectant wipes

Essentials
♥ Toilet paper
♥ Propane
♥ Matches
♥ Pocket knife
♥ Flashlight
♥ Bug Spray
♥ Bug candle
♥ Duct tape
♥ Small garden shovel
♥ Rope
♥ Laundry bag
♥ Towel
♥ First aid kit
♥ Toothbrush/paste
♥ Lotion
♥ Brush
♥ Wipes
♥ Map

Camping Gear
♥ Tent
♥ Air mattress
♥ Pillows
♥ Blankets
♥ Sheet

Personal Items(Clothing)
♥ Undergarments (days+ 2 extra)
♥ Socks (days + 2 extra)
♥ Rainboots
♥ Pants
♥ Shirts
♥ Thermal long sleeve shirts
♥ Sweater
♥ Jacket
♥ Tennis shoes
♥ Sunglasses
♥ Hat/beanie
♥ Swimming clothing






No comments:

Post a Comment