Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas Wishlist...

With the holidays soon approaching I've decided to make my wishlist. I know I probably won't get everything I ask for but a girl can dream.

First off what girl is not obsessed with Victoria's Secret? I love their pajama styles this year and one of my favorites I've seen so far is the after hours Satin Pajama in Snow Leopard, it is to die for. My second option is their comfy Fireside Thermal Long Jane Pajama in Pink/Red Metallic but an H&M or Victoria's Secret Gift card you can never go wrong with.

Sex and the City the complete series this is like a guy asking for the complete series for Star Wars...blah but I also enjoyed Dinosaurs as a little girl and they have released their complete series as well. The next items which are perfumes (sigh) how I love the smell of both these perfumes, Versace Bright Crystal and Armani Code.

I have been dying to purchase the Invicta Goldtone watch but it is way too expensive so a similar one to it is the Guess Goldtone watch. A few months ago I came across a website where you can purchase your own name necklace. I had one as a little girl and I remember losing it and ever since I have never replaced it. For shoes I would love to own the UGG boots but they are way too expensive but I've found some similar ones to the UGG which are the Arizona Cascade boots from JcPenney and way more affordable. Lastly the cream crochet lace Toms. They look so comfortable and are girly as well.

Bath and Body works have the best candles ever, at least I think so. My favorites are Frosted Cupcake, Gingerbread, Mint Chocolate and Twisted Peppermint.


I found the most adorable girly trench coat that every girl should own. A trench coat is a must and I think this one is a good addition to any women's wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment