Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Bucket List

Lately I've been thinking of the things I still have not accomplished or places and things I've still yet have not done. Maybe writing it down or looking at it it would become more real. I decided to make a bucket list, I'm sure  I will keep on adding but for now my dream begins.

Places I want to travel to:

 New York City is one of the places I most would like to visit. I don't know if is the fast paced living, fashion...the list goes on. I hope I get to visit this place one day for like a week or longer.
Times Square
 Central Park
 Grand Central
Statue of Liberty
 Bora Bora
 Paris
Notre Dame Cathredal, Paris
Hearst Castle, California
Yosemite National Park, California
Universal Studios Hollywood, California
 Great Wall of China
Mount Rushmore, South Dakota
 Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
 Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
 Taj Mahal, India
 Las Vegas, Nevada
Washington, D.C
Hershey's Chocolate Factory, Pennsylvania
Four Corners

Foods I'm yet to try:

Caviar
Pho (Check)
 Ethiopian
French
 Italian (Check)
 Mediterranean
Thai

 Things I would like to own one day:

Classic Chanel Handbag
Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
Louis Vuitton Alma MM
Christian Louboutin

Just because:


Henna Tattoo
Shooting Range
Go on a cruise
Camping
Hot air balloon
Pottery (Check)
Ride a train  (Check)
Indoor rock climbing
Horseback riding
Roller blading
Learn to ice skate
Ride a cable car
Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment