Tuesday, November 22, 2011

eos obsession

I've been obsessed with eos lip balms. I like their packaging and flavors. The lip balms are organic and 100% natural and paraben and petrolatum free. The twist-off top smooth sphere glides on smoothly.


If you're obsessed with eos as well let me know which one is your favorite.

♥ My favorite is Sweet Mint it leaves a minty feel on your lips, though it's not ideal for winter.
♥ Medicated Tangerine I believe is good for the winter because it provides medicated relief and prevents bacterial contamination.
♥ Lemon drop would be perfect for the summer because it has SPF 15.
♥ Summer Fruit it's very fruity and it smells just like it sounds and on the plus this lip balm is the easiest to find besides all the other ones in the collection.
♥ Honeysuckle Honeydew it's actually my second favorite because of the smell.
♥ Strawberry Sorbet smells exactly like the name and I have to admit I'm not in love with it but love the pink sphere. Also this lip balm is a limited edition so if you find it I recommend getting it.
♥ Passion Fruit I'm yet to have tried, but I'll probably use this one the last since it's also limited edition.



No comments:

Post a Comment