Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Men's Fashion

This post is for you gentlemen.When it comes to picking out a functional wardrobe, the first thing a guy must do is determine his lifestyle. Do you need to wear a suit every day? Are you in a more casual setting at work? If so, then perhaps you need more khakis or jeans than trousers or suits. No matter what particular situation though, there are things every man should have in his wardrobe. Men's must haves in any lifestyle.



Guys have you ever seen a lady in a sexy or classy outfit and you make a comment to your lover or to yourself that maybe she should wear something like that. Well women are no different when we see David Beckham, Justin Timberlake and Paul Walker rock the scarfs, vests, skinny ties because to us it's fashionable and sexy. Men have it so easy in my opinion they can slap on a pair of jeans and t-shirt and out the door. As for women we have to worry about our mani, pedis, hair, makeup, outfit, shoes and much more. Well I think man should step it up when dressing. I don't think that you should necessarily go metro but an effort would be much appreciated it's sexy when a girl sees that a man tries too. I've put some outfits together and this is my personal style I like on men but the possibilities are endless. May I add that I'm a sucker for sleeve tattoos preferably on David Beckham : )







No comments:

Post a Comment