Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

Happy to be around family? Lucky to have friends you can count on? Fortunate to have a job in a topsy-turvy economy? Many of ya'll will be enjoying the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and tuning in to watch football with a slice of pumpkin pie.


Thanksgiving Day is more than just tradition, it's a personal time of reflection for what to be thankful for. Perhaps you got a new job, maybe your among the many that surpassed our troubled economy. Maybe you've been able to stay in your home despite the threat of foreclosure.


The health and happiness of family members is often a reason to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my parents, my healthy son, a roof over my head, my best friend and my health of course. Just because I won't be sitting down to eat a dinner and spend it with family this year due to work I'm grateful for all I have. Let me know what you're thankful for.


Have a Gobble, Gobble Day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment