Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Harvest Outfit Delights

Don't forget as we all enjoy turkey and the trimmings this Thanksgiving, you may be interested to know that the first Thanksgiving celebration in America was a completely religious observance that didn't include a feast. Give thanks for all you have and not just for our material blessings but for our freedom.


Thanksgiving is a day away and if most are like me you are probably wondering what would you be wearing. Unfortunately I'll be working on this day and I no longer have to worry because I'll be wearing a uniform instead.


There are many options depending if you want to dress down and be comfy casual or want to glam it up and dress it up. I'll provide ya'll with some options if you seemed to be stuck on your Thanksgiving attire.






No comments:

Post a Comment